Monday, June 29, 2009

The Introduction Of Donnie


Welcome To Donnie's Universe and allow me to introduce myself I'm Donnie Ca$h I'm a independent rap artist/MC, I'm a hip hop head and a Certified Fre$h Boi. I love Music, Fashion & Movies. I'm 24 and I'm an Aquarius and I'm from the Great State of Michigan and the Greatest City of all Detroit (Detroit Runs The World). So come on a journey with me thru my Universe. Witness my ups and downs, highs and lows and pretty much everything in between. I promise to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So if u love to see life from the point of view from the hood and want to see me climb to the high life than strap in its sure to be a bumpy ride but whats the fun if its smooth sailing the whole way thru & i hope u enjoy it as much as i do...

No comments:

Post a Comment