Monday, June 29, 2009

The Stress of Trying to MAKE IT!

damn I'm stressing now i mean all that glitters ain't gold and some time you get tired of chasing that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I'm currently unemployed so i cant pay for studio time to record the crack music for the masses that will in turn promote me to get to where I'm trying to go. That's not even the worst part i have a 1year old daughter who her and her mother have moved to Florida. It's safe to say i have baby mama drama, i love them both but me and the mom's just didn't work out and i don't have the income to help support my child right now and it makes me sick and i pray to God to show me the light and help me figure out my way. And yet i don't steer away from my dream, Dr. King had a Dream, The Game had a Dream and so does Donnie. It only takes 1song, 1chance meeting with somebody to turn it all around full circle so no matter what obstacle i face i move on hoping I'm still young enough to make it happen while i can still enjoy the fruits of my labor...I know allot of people out there feel my struggle and what I'm going thru but i promised you nothing but the real me and i can only hope it rubs off on you to be true with yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment